Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/eastern/public_html/bb/conf_global.php:1) in /home3/eastern/public_html/bb/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 486

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home3/eastern/public_html/bb/conf_global.php:1) in /home3/eastern/public_html/bb/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 486

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/eastern/public_html/bb/conf_global.php:1) in /home3/eastern/public_html/bb/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/eastern/public_html/bb/conf_global.php:1) in /home3/eastern/public_html/bb/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
grlevelx placefiles - Eastern US Weather Forums

grlevelx placefiles

12 replies to this topic

#1 saintlouis

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:08 PM

Hi, I am somewhat new to the board but wanted to share my free placefiles with everyone. They are available at grlevelxmods.com

I'm not trying to spam the site, just wanted to share the link for people who didn't know about them. Free grlevelx placefiles are hard to find these days.

Thanks

#2 lab94

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:23 PM

View Postsaintlouis, on Jun 24 2009, 09:08 PM, said:

Hi, I am somewhat new to the board but wanted to share my free placefiles with everyone. They are available at grlevelxmods.com

I'm not trying to spam the site, just wanted to share the link for people who didn't know about them. Free grlevelx placefiles are hard to find these days.

Thanks

Thanks, I been using some of them for a Yr. Great stuff!

#3 saintlouis

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

View Postlab94, on Jun 24 2009, 09:23 PM, said:

Thanks, I been using some of them for a Yr. Great stuff!

Thanks, unfortunately a few forum sites have blackballed me so I'm just trying to spread the word to the people who
want to use them but cant find them... More free placefiles comming soon.

#4 CapeCodWeather.Net

• Members
  • 11,764 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:51 PM

View Postsaintlouis, on Jun 24 2009, 11:43 PM, said:

Thanks, unfortunately a few forum sites have blackballed me so I'm just trying to spread the word to the people who

i'm in firefox (haven't checked IE)...why don't your downloads work for the projects shown?

#5 Billabong13138

• Members
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:24 PM

Ive been using many of your mods for a while now... great work. Offering all of it free is really awesome. ;)

I have been trying to find some updates on the satellite mod. How is that coming along?

#6 Eskimo Joe

Ready for some anvil crawlers

• Members
  • 9,462 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:24 PM

View Postsaintlouis, on Jun 24 2009, 11:43 PM, said:

Hey are you going to have the manual storm tracks up anytime soon? I can't get a link to download the program.

#7 smokeater342

RIP Uncle Richard, I'll never forget you.

• Members
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:01 PM

Thank you very much for putting all those placefiles up. :thumbsup:

And do you by chance have a road signs placefile? Another site had one for a while, but it has since gone down.

#8 saintlouis

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:59 PM

Thanks for all the input.. I'm working hours a day to get everything back online.. I would hope to have most downloads up by this weekend, along with many more php scripts..

I was hosting the road sign placefile at grlevelxstuff.com/Derek until they blackballed me... same with the sat placefile..

Derek

#9 Jalba

• Members
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:03 PM

Thanks! I knew about this site but forgot to check back to it.. Apparently they added some pretty neat stuff.

Bookmarked!

#10 smokeater342

RIP Uncle Richard, I'll never forget you.

• Members
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:40 PM

View Postsaintlouis, on Jun 25 2009, 08:59 PM, said:

Thanks for all the input.. I'm working hours a day to get everything back online.. I would hope to have most downloads up by this weekend, along with many more php scripts..

I was hosting the road sign placefile at grlevelxstuff.com/Derek until they blackballed me... same with the sat placefile..
Derek

Ah that was your placefile, lol. Nice one by the way.

#11 WxMidwest

• Members
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:42 PM

Try allisonhouse.com , I just grabbed the KARX map from there.

#12 tmagan

• Members
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:58 PM

Every time I use the Special Marine Warning placefile, eventually in the placefile manager, the message will read: 'NWS_Special_Marine_Warnings\Invalid Place File!'.

#13 saintlouis

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:35 AM

View Posttmagan, on Jun 27 2009, 06:58 PM, said:

Every time I use the Special Marine Warning placefile, eventually in the placefile manager, the message will read: 'NWS_Special_Marine_Warnings\Invalid Place File!'.

The only time it will read invalid placefile is if the placefile (.txt file) is not found on the server.. I'm going to let it run for a day or two to see if it happens again...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users